Monday 11 October 2010

Let's Start Again ...

I have decided to start again and begin a new blog. I'm going to start from the beginning - stripping everything back. What I'll do is publish my previous trips for two reasons. For those of my friends who haven't read about my first experiences travelling to the place I eventually moved to but also for myself. I need to get back into the "habit" of writing again. So wish me luck! I'll be posting as much and as often as I can. And I will add photos whenever I can, as well.

Here's to the power of the word!! =)

4 comments:

  1. I have jumped on the bandwagon and joined you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great, MB! How's the weather in Angus these days? ::wink::

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin, you should come up and see for yourself. Maybe we could take down a castle or two... hit up a concert. Or simply take a walk at Camperdown.

    I hope to get a new camera soon, so will be up for going anywhere I can take photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like fun! My camera's dead right now - so I need to get a new one before I can go out really shooting again. I MISS it!! =(

    ReplyDelete